bastard store - back to homepage


Devil Pop 159 slim

159 cm slim snowboard




The slim version of the 159 is not based on the simple narrowing of the board, it is in fact a total reassessment of the 159 classic twin tip, functional to a reduced waist width, developed by our long time friend and rider Lukas Goller.

A board that’s so narrow compared to its lenght is clearly dedicated to those looking for agility, handiness and fast response.

This board is mainly suitable for shoes sizes not bigger than 27.5 cm (42 EU) and a maximum weight of 80kg.

The sidecut radius is composed by three different radiuses, wisely mixed and perfectly connected between each other, unraveling running lenght on a classic camber on 80% of its lenght. The remaining 20% of the camber is divided into two small flat surfaces that preceed the twin and tail tips, thus making smoother the transition to nose and tail.

Too complicated? Well then just be aware that this is the way Lukas likes it.

The DEVIL POP serie is drawn by Marc McKee, one of the most famous and prolific artists in skateboarding graphic.


! NOTE: Customization and delivery of this snowboard requires 15 days from order confirmation. For further information and customization options please write to


  • sandwich construction
  • shape twin-tip, centered stance
  • camber 80% + 20% rocker near to nose and tail
  • two years warranty against manufacturer’s defect
  • beech and poplar vertical laminated woodcore, without knots and joints.
  • sintered base iso 7500
  • triaxial fiberglass reinforcement
  • 48 hrc steel edges
  • 6ma 4×2 inserts
  • ready to use, high-grade hydrocarbon blended wax by oneballjay